Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm moving! Change your feeds to bearshapedsphere.com

Having finally moved physically from Barrio Brasil to Rep├║blica, and with the patient help of Pam Mandel from nerdseyeview I am becoming a digital migrant of sorts, leaving behind the orange and blue, restricted format, three column pesky tiny photo and I don't know what else of Blogger (which has been a fine host, truth be told), to move into the bigkid sandbox of my own site.

I am certain this will bring me no end of fame and fortune, or at least a whole bunch of extra work to do while I figure out how to pretty it up and make it look like something other than a shell with a bunch of stuff in it. Comments should have migrated over (hallelujah), and hopefully you all will, too.

See you over there! And yes, I have organizing and some fiddely bits to fix, and a big empty space on my whiteboard where for more months than I would like to admit, it has read "xfer blog."

www.bearshapedsphere.com

3 comments:

Richard said...

Bookmarked! And eagerly watching that space for more quirkiness.

Margaret said...

Cool! Glad to see you're making the move!

Emily said...

Congrats on the move!